Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tina Knowles "exhausted" protecting daughters; Loving your mom


Tina Knowles, parent of Beyonce and Solange Knowles admits that it is "exhausting trying to shield her famous daughters from the tabloid culture we live in.   "Hearing untrue rumours and protecting them from the negative side of the entertainment industry is the biggest challenge. It can be exhausting."  Tina Knows also said, "I am very fortunate that I have such close relationships with both of my daughters. I not only enjoy a really great friendship with both my girls, but also a close mother-daughter bond as well.

“I have always tried to be as open and honest as possible with the girls growing up. I let them know they could always come to me with anything - and I would be there to support them."
The bond between a mother and daughter can be quite beautiful.  A mother is single-handedly the most important member of the family and the strongest.  Mothers Day is coming up, make sure you show your mom the appreciation she deserves on this day.

Parents try to shelter their children away from the harsh realities of the world.  Sometimes, parent do this and it can have negative effects on the children in the long run.  Taking the good with the bad allows us to enjoy life and appreciate living that much more.  It also makes us stronger with every blow that is given to us and allows us to grow a thick skin.  However,we completely understand with Tina being a parent and wanting to protect her children.

No comments:

Post a Comment