Friday, April 23, 2010

Mistress of Jesse James want to have a "woman-to-woman" talk with Sandra

Jesse James' mistress Bombshell McGee wants to sit down and talk to Sandra Bullock if she is up for it

Michelle "Bombshell" McGee tells Life & Style, "I'm not begging for anyone's forgiveness, but if Sandra would like to have a woman-to-woman talk, I would be open to it."


"I would like to sit down with Sandra and speak one-on-one," she says. "I'd let her ask me questions, and I would be honest and open with her about the affair. If that would help her heal, I would do it."


McGee has already apologized to Sandra, but would like to sit down and talk to her.

This is honorable for Michelle to do this, we just hope she is not milking all this for her personal fame.  Why doesn't she just call Sandra up herself or send her a letter and tell it to her.

If you ever found yourself on the other side of a situation like this, what would you do?  Would you offer up your peace offering or a conversation?  You should.  It is always nice to provide somebody closure in  a situation like this as well as your for yourself.  As long as the conversation is civil, it can go quite well for both sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment