Friday, April 23, 2010

Jennifer Lopez Happy WIth Motherhood, Career

"It's a balancing act," she told PEOPLE magazine about juggling working, being married, and being a mom, "I wouldn't say it was tough."

Jennifer has twins named Maximillion David and Emme Maribel who are both 2 years old. 

 “I was working and my whole life was merging together, and it was just total happiness for me, a real feeling of wholeness,” she explains

Even though she has returned to acting, Jennifer Lopez wants to observe each milestone.

“I want to spend as much time with them as I can,” she explains. “Everybody, every parent always says to you, ‘It goes so fast! It goes so fast!’ and it’s true, two years have gone by so quickly and so I just want to be with them as much as we can until they are 18.”

This is an awesome time in Jennifer Lopez's life.  You can balance out working, family and your marriage if you make a conscious effort.  Motherhood can be a beautiful thing and doesn't have to be stressful.  According to the census, 55% of  mothers with infants are in the labor force and 72% of mothers who do not have infants are in the labor force.  If you are finding it hard balancing motherhood and working, remember you are not alone in this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment