Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lauren London speaks on being a new mother, Lil Wayne and criticism; Taking the bad in strides


Actress Lauren London spoke on being a mom, Lil Wayne, and criticism of her to TV Access and this is what she had to say.

Being a New Mom:
It’s changed things a lot. It has definitely calmed me down. I had a bad temper in the past and I don’t as much anymore. He, my son, definitely puts things into perspective. A lot of things that I thought were really important aren’t. I don’t look at the surface as much anymore. A lot of things I was doing before was really selfish and now it’s not about me, it’s about him.
Lil Wayne:
He is a great dad, he is a great father. No complaints.
Twitter:
I don’t feel the pressure to tweet and share my business because I feel like my personal life is my personal life. I do know in this day and age that I can be at a club and someone can take a picture and it’ll be out the next day that I’m dating so and so. They talked about me so bad during my pregnancy, at this point what else can they say?… Go ahead.
Negative Comments During her Pregnancy:
I’m not going to lie, it hurt. Because when a woman is pregnant , to me, is when she is her most beautiful and as pure as she can be and I feel like they took everything away from me. There was a lot of people that said something negative about what I was doing and at some point it did hurt my feelings. I had to let it go, because it was not going to distract me from what God had me doing. Point blank period, I love my baby.
Source


To be in this world, you have to develop a strong backbone to survive.  Everybody is going to have something to say about what you do.  It is up to you to take it with a grain of salt or let it eat you up.  At the end of the day, we are the ones who have to live our lives and be happy with it.  You just have to take the good with the bad in this life, I hope she understand this.

No comments:

Post a Comment