Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kate Gosselin "I would rather be at home" than doing reality shows; When you want to change jobs

Kate Gosselin spoke on being a single mother
"I've got to work harder now than ever because I am a single mom. In my heart I'm always in my kitchen, baking and cooking for my kids, and I'll always be there. It's a struggle to be here [in New York], to be anywhere. The emotion that you see is because I would rather be at home with them. I have to work. I have to provide for them. And it's a struggle that every working mom, especially single moms, go through, and I'm really feeling it now, and it's really hard. If I had 24 hours a day seven days a week with eight kids, it wouldn't be enough time in my book. So, to minus out the working days is really hard. But I make the most of every minute I have with them … When I'm home, we make those little spots of time really big in our memories."

Do you think if Kate really wanted to, she would step away from the limelight?

Being a single-parent is hard, but if you are unhappy with your field, you can always change it. A lot of people seem to get stuck in their jobs and think their is no way out, but there is. You can change your field, go back to school, or find other ways to vent your stress at work. There are so many programs out here that will help yo go back to school or get the training you need to change fields and still raise your kids. You have to have the will to do it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment