Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tiger Woods 'Upset and Frustrated'; The importance of a spiritual or counseling intervention

With a less than stellar comeback after the scandal last year, Tiger Woods has become upset and lost due to a neck injury he has sustained.
"For me not to play all 18 holes [at TPC], that was as angry and as frustrated as I've been in a long time," Woods said Monday at a news conference.


Though he doesn't blame the neck injury on his Nov. 27 car accident, the golfer calls the pain "annoying." "[The injury] actually was getting worse," Woods said, "and now I'm at a point now where I just can't go anymore."

Tiger Woods is not only having physical problems, but having trouble mentally too with the troubles going on in his life
"[My game is] certainly not where I would like to have it, there's no doubt," he told reporters. "There's a lot of things going on in my life, period, right now. [I'm] just trying to get everything in a harmonious spot, and that's not easy to do."
And with rumors of a divorce looming, we are sure this has been a rather difficult time for him.

Have you ever been to a point in your life where you were just frustrated and upset by everything that was going on.  At fame & change, we stress finding spiritual or counseling help to deal with these emotions that you are facing.  Life gets so hard sometimes, and having the proper tools to deal with these things in your life can bring balance to yourself much quicker than handling the problems all by yourself.  Think about it

No comments:

Post a Comment