Friday, May 7, 2010

Antonio Banderas receives doctorate

Actor Antonio Banderas received an honorary doctorate from a University inhis hometown.
Antonio Banderas has been awarded an honorary doctorate from the University of Malaga. "I never imagined when I left Malaga in 1980, that this would happen," the actor said while displaying his doctoral ring. "I really value what has been given to me today, and I want to open more lines of collaboration between the University of Malaga and the world of cinema. "I put at your disposal my 30 years of experience in this industry," the Mask of Zorro star offered.

Malaga is located in Spain and is the home of Antonio Banderas. 

We are happy for Banderas and hope that he does expose the University of Malaga to his world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment