Monday, May 10, 2010

Pink Wasn't Always Nice to Husband; Why Men Shouldn't Keep SIlent with their Partners

Pink says that things have not always been easy between her and her husband Cary Hart to Cosmopolitan
"I'm so dramatic ... and in the past, I've been really mean," the singer, 30, says about her 4-year-marriage to the motocross racer in Cosmopolitan's June issue.


"Carey sat me down one day when we were fighting and said, 'Baby, when you call me names, it hurts my feelings. Please try to stop.' And I was like 'Wow, thank you for telling me how you feel.' Now I fight fair."

This story has a lot of layers to it, but we want to discuss Carey Hart.  What if more men spoke up about how they really felt in relationships,  Men sometimes have a hard time communicating their emotions because of a fear of being seen vulnerable or weak.  However, being vulnerable is not necessarily a bad thing.  Showing vulnerability shows maturity on your behalf and may get you farther than just being silent about a matter or situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment