Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kelis loves upsetting PETA; Relaxing in Life

Kelis has blasted PETA again and said she loves getting them upset.
Now Kelis has re-ignited the feud – branding the animal rights group bosses uptight and urging them to fight for more “important” issues.


Asked by British rock mag NME if she was “trying to wind them up” with her original letter, she says: “Well yeah! I mean, firstly, it’s just far too easy to p**s them off. I mean, give me a break. Get your panties out of a bunch, just relax. I mean seriously? I believe in live and let live, but I feel there are far more important issues with natural disasters and poverty and plague. I’m sorry if a mink is last on my list.”

We all read the letter she wrote to PETA back in January.
 
The fight PETA is fighting is a commendable one.  We do not want to get really opinion based here, but are their things in your life that you take too seriously.  Do you find yourself becoming sensitive over things that really have no merit or social value?  Kelis does have a point that we need to live and let live.  We do get all riled up over things and need to relax sometimes.  Life would be a lot more easier if we practiced this.

No comments:

Post a Comment