Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tapes Surface of Michael Jackson pleading for help; Tip on being a good friend

Michael Jackson is never gonna be able to rest in peace, now some tapes have been released.

The tapes, which were reportedly recorded in 2003, show a desperate Jackson begging for money, saying that it is important to his family. He also reportedly says he is afraid he is being stalked and is worried for his family.

“It is Michael. Ahh, it is 4:30 in the morning here that's why I sound very sleepy (laughs) and I'm really worn out... but please check the message I left a day or so ago. I am very concerned. I don't trust that man. We think he's bad, we think he is Italian Mafia. Please... we must be smarter than him. So please, help me with this. I need to get that, those funds so I can do that, I wanna be away. . . I don't want to be in Neverland right now."



Jackson is heard pleading for the money in the recordings and at times is incoherent. "I am very embarrassed. But, um, there should be that I have some finance that's coming up January, February 2nd, and um... that's why I, we, need to have on sun screen to the account 150. Please don't be mad at me for... (inaudible) It's something that's very important to me and my family, because I'm afraid for us that I'm being stalked and I think it is (name withheld)."


The tapes show Michael continues making calls for money, describing how desperate his situation is and how he is afraid of the people around him and wants a change of environment. "It is Michael calling. It is very important, I want that 150 in that account for me, because... I am very concerned about my life. I am hearing a lot of stories that (name withheld) is still trying to sabotage (inaudible) me and I want to be in a different environment and, um, I've found a place that I like and now (inaudible) I want to be away for a while where they can't find me. So please help me, help (inaudible) help me, and, um, more important than (inaudible). We are brothers."



Michael did not have good people surrouding him around the time he passed away.  If he did have any good friends, they would have heard his cry for help a long time ago.  These tapes proved that.

Do you ever sit and notice when a friend is down and out?  Sometimes we miss the hints and clues when it comes to our friends being down and out.  Sometimes we become close-minded to the fact that they have been struggling in life.  Whatever the case may be, in order to be a better friend, we have to start listening with a gentle ear to our friends.  Good friends know how to see through facades when a friend is hurting or sad.  Are you that good friend?
 
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment