Monday, May 17, 2010

Christina responds to Lady Gaga fued for the "last time"; How to fight jealousy

Christina Aguilera has responded to the Lady Gaga comments she made in 'Out' magazine that leaked earlier today
Dear Fans,



I would like to take a moment to clarify something that has been brought to my attention this morning. It is very easy for comments to be taken out of context and create unnecessary drama-especially between us women. So I would like to tell you all directly so my words can not be misconstrued to sell someone else’s story…I have absolutely nothing against Lady Gaga or any other female artist in this business. I think she is great, and I appreciate any woman fearless enough to go against the norm. She has earned her success with hard work and a clear focus and I have nothing but respect for that.

There is room for all of us on everyone’s iPods.



This is not the first time I have been unfairly pitted against another female artist but it will be the last time I comment on the matter.

Do you think Christina is being treated unfairly in all this or do you think it she has been rightfully criticized for making those comments?

Women are often pitted against one another, but other women sometimes pit themselves against each other.  Jealousy is a bad monster and needs to be tamed.  We are not referring to Christina per say, but women in general.  If you loved yourself enough, you wouldn't have to be so quick to dismiss the next women because you feel superior or inferior.  Love who you are and what you have to bring to the table.  No two people are alike.  Find what makes you unique and focus on that and that alone.





“Can’t hold us down….”



With love,

C/X

No comments:

Post a Comment